Sex is an integral part of any relationship because it is one thing that does a great job at connecting the two people in the relationship. It is something that makes the bond of any relationship stronger than ever. Nowadays, in our generation, people have started using sex as a sort of physical release and are exclusively using it just for the pleasure side of it. That is a waste in my opinion. Sex certainly feels a lot better and means so much more if you are intimate with that person, if you have an understanding with them, if you know that person really well if you know what that person likes and doesn’t like. Sexual intercourse plays a huge role in binding the surly bonds of a relationship and strengthens it.
In this article I will talk about why sex plays a pivotal role in a relationship.
- It makes you more connected with the person. It actually gives you a level of closeness that you were not able to achieve before.
- It give you a feeling which makes you think, “why haven’t we been doing this the whole time?”
- It makes you trust your partner more, and vice versa. It will make them more comfortable with you.
- It will prompt you two to be more open with one another. It will also give you a feeling that will make you want to be more closer.
- It will release a sense of happiness in you, a sort of feeling that could not have been achieved by anything else before.
- Sex has been known to be very effective when it comes to relieving people of their mental issues and also any kind of depression.
- Because it promotes a level of intimacy that could not have been achieved before, it will make you feel less lonelier than ever. You will feel warm and satisfied.
- Sexual intercourse has also been know to boost yours and your partner’s immunity. When you stick to one partner, it reduces your risk of any STDs and STIs.
- Inventive ways to have sex will boost yours and your partner’s physical prowess because sex proves to be a very physical activity, if you do it often, you will surely make it like a cardio workout and will benefit you unconditionally.
- Being creative with your partner will make you have a lot of fun. It is a fun way to be spontaneous with your partner. If you have been married for a couple of years, it can get stagnant and boring. If you just start surprising each other in happy and fun ways, you will find that your life will get so much better and happier as well.